Jute Garments and Artifacts of Bengal


Mahamandi 2020

Whenever I think of Bengal, I instantly think of the Bengali Shaundesh, Rashagulla, Eden Garden, Trams, Bengali food, Howrah, and Durga Pooja. The heritage of Bengal has many chapters. One such chapter is about the artistically handmade Jute garments and handicrafts of Bengal, read by few. I want people not only in India but all over the world to know about this specialty of Bengal.

Jute id the Golden fiber of India. It acts as a natural Air Purifier, Soil Conditioner, Bio Fertilizer. It is an easily available environment-friendly substitute for plastic carry bags, furniture, and decorative items.

On the occasion of 74th Independence, our Prime Minister flagged off a new mantra 'VOCAL FOR LOCAL' (Be Vocal for Local) for every citizen of the country. He emphasized the need for a 'Self Reliant' or 'Atma Nirbhar' Bharat which is not just limited to making products in India but to boost local brands as well.


Inspired by the government initiative, the National Institute of Industrial Engineering themed this year's Digital Mahamandi as 'VOCAL FOR LOCAL'. 

Here I promote the 'Jute Garments and Artifacts of Bengal'...


Through the platform provided by Mahamandi, I want to sell Jute artifacts all across India and outside India and contribute to the Swadeshi movement.


#NITIE #MahaMandi #SwadeshiMandi2020 #MiG #VocalForLocal #PMOIndia #BechobechoSikho #DigitalMarketing#JuteGarments&Artifacts#Bengal#Kolkata



Comments